Saturday, June 23, 2007

Spirituality, Religion, and food stuffs for Aliens

Spirituality and Religion is an ego driven invention preying on personal weakness and fears; a simple answer for the unknown and the need to believe we are more than just 'here'. An excuse to fall short because of the promise of another chance in another place or state of being. A justification for actions or a means of manipulation. A way soften the blow of hard reality and the consequences or circumstances that create it. When we stop inventing gods is when we will prevail over discrimination and the fear of knowledge. It is then also that we will finally understand ourselves as we should have all along; without gods and spirits we would find ourselves as our own best confidant, comforter, and ally. We will see the world for what it truly is and be wary of the seeds we sow for our future generations.

OR...............................We can just believe that nothing really matters anyway no matter what we do because some f*%^ing God, spirit, or meditative communal brain synapse is going to take all the self righteous and throw them into some great being of alltogetherness. That way we can leave the whole damned place a dung hole for the future generations who fight to survive against the orange and warted 5 eyed dripping mutants caused by all the caustic infiltration of the shortsightedness, fear, bickering, and screwing ourselves to irresponsible billions. At least we'll feel vindicated on each of our petty little deathbeds as we "keep the faith" and tell those around us that we'll see them on the "other side".

Damn!!!*** I hope science gets us off this rock in enough time that we might finally have time to dispel all the primitive fears and beliefs that have kept us thus far our own worst enemy. Then maybe we'll be prepared when the aliens think they've found a new and plentiful food source.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
.

11 comments:

john r mclay said...

...food source? not a mere matrix of power supplying the food source for "those" that need our existence for sustenance?...

VA said...

Oh, then you have never visited Jupiter's moon Io have you. The first time I was there I was very skeptical about the monoliths. It wasn't until I was on the return trip to earth that I realized just how important these really were. Io is hugely volcanic to such the extent as the shape of the moon actually elongates and heaves to Jupiter's gravity as it makes it's rotation. This ability is due to the volume of molten lava which makes up the core of the thing. The importance is that the Monoliths have actually survived, intact, in place, for countless millenniums in this torturous environment.
The strategic placement of the breach generators in Io's orbit have unabashedly proven the PHYSICAL reality of not just ours but all the countless universes. Quantum physics will undoubtedly finalize the dispelling of any spiritual or fantastical realms or "Matrix's" of any sort when the scientists and physicists formally accept the validity of the findings from Io and the generators.
No doubt tho that the imagination of so many talented individuals through print of all sorts makes Religion, Spirituality, and human ego-conspiracys, [Such as hollywoods "The Matrix" where we pedestal ourselves even in our sheeple pacification to some greater purpose], for most excellent sci-fi and horror by the time it hit's our silver screens.

itsjustme said...

I just cant believe you are bashing christians....I have always been a liberal christian and accepted others beliefs and faiths...even atheists. well so much for live and let live . but I have to ask one question...if there is no God who created anything at all...who created even the smallest atom or particle....or do you actually believe that something came from nothing?

VA said...

Bashing christians? Where does it say christians in my post? There's that ego thing. I liked Jesus when I met him although his choice of beer disturbs me a bit. The guy was a great liberal thinker for his day and I congratulate him on standing against the masses and the tyranny tho I am undecided on the long term effects of his presence. But, if you read back through my post here I don't single out anyone, any belief, or any faith in particular. If you want to talk christians I think the only place I ever mentioned them was HERE >
I dived briefly, and that doesn't mean in my underwear, however abstractly into the subject of nothingness actually being something already HERE
I don't see anywhere that you actually exist at all either, at least at the time of this writing, given the lack of info and links to anything from your "profile" page.
The subject of your posting is one I thought I might rather enjoy delving into via some fashion of synaptic abstractural processing but you have denied me the Reason by not actually existing in any fashion other than that of a pseudo nearly cached shadow.

john r mclay said...

Can we go back to our pretend world again? blogging?

VA said...

It's all pretend.In it's own way of formulated caustic satirization. Saw goot. I've actually been sitting here contemplating on the next thing.

itsjustme said...

so you have to have info on your profile to converse with you...hmmmm...well since i am a newbie here that just might take awhile...lolol....I'll tell ya what..I tell you pretty much what your profile says about you...I reside at texas,earth
favorite books are the bible; count down jerusalem and my favorite author is peter straub. My astrological sign is libra..although that really doesnt mean much....
anyway you didnt answer my question....do you really believe that nothing comes from something? and that only weak people believe in God? just curious....I see you are from alaska, earth...I have heard it has glorious summers and real hard winters.

VA said...

Wow, hmmm, yes I will certainly have to ponder all that. To me the winters here are glorious as well, It's all perspective and interpretation.

I don't absolutely dismiss the idea that something can come from nothing and it might be that as humans we either cannot yet understand or have not stumbled upon a path toward the theorem. I am not tho absolutely convinced that there ever was nothing. Again, maybe our brains aren't ready. Yes, I suppose sometimes you just have to have faith. It's a good thing to have before you set out on the open seas to find the edge of the world where the ship swallowing dragon serpent monsters live.

The "Anonymous 2068" quote at the Header of my page pretty much sums up my mission, if there is such a thing, here on this piece of cyberspace that doesn't really exist anyway except in some abstract barely physical manifestation.

This place also resides in a platform dome in orbit off Jupiter's moon Io. Sometimes It goes elliptical to cause sideways bears. Sometimes days upon days are spent in reveling the decadence of Port Llast. But I missed seeing those huge foamy sewer bubbles. The date here is sometime near or around both 2069 and 2875. Sometimes I ponder 8:16 pm AK time june 7th '07.


P.S. Yes, Astrological signs are crap and I wish there were an opt out for that display.

TT

itsjustme said...

hmmmm...you say that sometimes you just have to have faith? faith in what? I got the distinct impression thta you were a atheist. or is it faith that somehow the universe created itself? lol I myself find the theory that something came from nothing amusing at best...but what do i know ...I am just this weak minded little christian here in texas. lololol.....gotta jet....

P.S. God Bless you and yours

Breezbyyou said...

I love you

VA said...

wow spelled backwards is si sdrawkcab delleps wow