Thursday, October 4, 2007

Remaining brain cells

For the time being, I have decided that the remaining brain cells be put to use. That's not to say they haven't been used at all but they have been involved in other things such as counting themselves, bickering amongst themselves, and painting their fingernails.I didn't know brain cells had fingernails but nonetheless this is very disturbing and is something I am going to have to discuss in depth with them very soon.

That I have been able to request the assistance of a few of them for this quick little writing I feel is a breakthrough. They, on the other hand, call it a "favor" they they will want "returned" in short order. They refuse to tell me what that means. I fear that a strike may become inevitable if we don't work something out very soon. I am hoping it does not come to this as they seem to have some questionable ethics and hold most of the available resources for argument. This is not to say I don't have some fashion of combat available to me if this gets ugly. Since I am a male I understand that I have the ability to think with either my stomach or my penis. I'm not sure the brain cells want to mess with that kind of armament of logic when it comes to persuasive argument.

I do hope we can come to terms soon. It could get ugly and I am worried that the brain cells lack of cooperation when it comes to rational reason and creativity might start affecting the validity and seriousness of this blog.

.

No comments: