Monday, January 14, 2008

Some things just almost write themselves

try as I might I'm not sure I could ever come up with anything more satirical sounding than the truth when it comes to prescription drugs and the mega greed corps that produce them.

Side effects of major drugs:

Paxil (an antidepressant) could induce thoughts of suicidal thinking and behavior.

Celebrex (a pain medicine) could cause ulceration, bleeding, and death

Lunesta (a sleep aid) asks us to contact the doctor if we do things like drive a car while sleeping

I was going to go on but I don't feel like it. I need to get some sleep but I'm not tired so I think I'll take some Lunesta and drive down to the bar where I can feel pity for myself because of the bleeding ulcer caused by the celebrex I was taking for the pain of hitting the rocks below the bridge where I tried to kill myself while on Paxil.
.
.
.

No comments: